- Access Gate
- Clubhouse with Wi-Fi Cafe
- Business Center
- After School Children's Program
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Table and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Private Ground Floor Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures and Lighting*
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fans
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- Window Coverings
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- The CENTRAL FLORIDA ZOO AND BOTANICAL GARDENS is a 116-acre zoo and botanical garden located north of Orlando, Florida at the intersection of I-4 and Hwy 17-92 near the city of Sanford.
- The CROSS SEMINOLE TRAIL is a pedestrian, bicycle, and equestrian trail in Seminole County that begins in Oviedo and stretches into Winter Springs.
- MONROE HARBOUR MARINA on Lake Monroe is part of the St. Johns River and Historic Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings just a few blocks away. Sanford's RiverWalk, meanders along the lakeshore on both sides of the marina.
- Found in the Orlando suburb of Sanford, Florida, SEMINOLE TOWN CENTER is a top shopping destination for residents of the Sanford, Lake Mary, DeBary, Deltona and Deland communities. Located at I-4 and State Route 46, this Sanford mall is the perfect spot for shopping, dining, entertainment and more!